Dr. Ignacio Vargas Gould was raised in San José . He is a Doctor in Dental Surgery, graduate of the Latin American University of Science and Technology (ULACIT). He completed a residency program in Restorative Sciences and Cosmetic Dentistry at the Universidad de Costa Rica (UCR).
Dr. Vargas acquired a Master’s Degree in Operative and Dental Aesthetics from the UCR. He also completed a post-doctoral program in Implant Dentistry from the Pontificia University Javeriana in Colombia.
He has been in private practice for the past fifteen years in America Dental. Dr Vargas is an active member of the Dental Surgeons College of Costa Rica and the American Dental Association. He is a professor at the Restorative Clinic and Chief of the Operative Dentistry Division at ULACIT.
Dr. Vargas continues to take hours of Continuing Education courses every year and strives to provide his patients with the most up-to-date treatments and impeccable dental care.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery. Latin American University of Science and Technology, San Jose, Costa Rica. 1999-2004.
- Division of Periodontics at Hospital Calderón Guardia. August 2002.
- Fellowship in Restorative Sciences, University of Costa Rica. 2004.
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry, University of Costa Rica. 2007.
- Master´s Degree in Operative and Dental Aesthetics, University of Costa Rica. 2008-2009.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Implant Dentistry, Pontificia University Javeriana, 2011.
- Training for A-PRF (Platelet Rich Fibrin) and i-PRF Course, updated & certified by Dr. Joseph Choukroun, 16th May 2017