Dr. Magda Peralta
Dr. Magda Peralta was born in Colombia. She is a dentist graduated from the Pontificia Universidad Javeriana, Bogotá, Colombia, where she also acquired her speciality in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
he has attended several important courses in her field that have remained her knowledge up-to-date like Oral Implantology in the Latin America University of Science and Technology (ULACIT), Costa Rica; Advanced Aesthetic Dentistry in Dr. Newton Fahl, Santiago de Chile; and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery in the New York University College of Dentistry, New York, USA.
In her 20 years of practicing dentistry, she has accumulated experience in both the public and private sectors in Colombia, Chile and Costa Rica; and she has also practiced university teaching in Colombia and Costa Rica.
• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeon . Pontificia Javeriana University .
1995 – 1998
• Fellowship Oral Implantology. ULACIT. 2001
• Fundation Medicine Colombian School – School of Dentistry.1988-1989
• Pontificia Javeriana University . School of Dentistry
• Reserch Award – Local stimulation Eyelid Orbicularis from an Experimental Model of Facial Paralysis in dogs. Caracas. Venezuela – 1996
• Doctor Honoris Causa in Health Science – Award Excellence in Health – Global Organization for Excellence in Health. Cuzco – Perú Nov. 2006.
• Member of the Dental Surgeons College of Costa Rica.
• Member of American Dental Association.
• Member of Oral and Maxillofacial Colombian Association.
• Member of Oral and Maxillofacial Latinoamerican Association
• International Congress of Oral Implantologists
• Implant Prosthodontic section of the ICOI
• Chile Dental Association
• Global Organization for Excellence in Health
• Florida Cosmetic Dental Association (USA)
• XXI Congress of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery The XXI Century Perspectives
Colombian Association of Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery
“Using the Modified Approach endaural Surgery Temporomandibular Joint “- Artic de124 Report. – Clinica San Rafael – Bogotá DC
• Refresher Course in Surgical Instrumentation Sterilization – Central Hospital of the National Police
Bogota March 1999
• Odontogenic mediastinitis-Case Report. Veritas University. September / 2000.
• Management of Medical Emergencies in the Dental Consultation. College of Dental Surgeons Club of Costa Rica – May 2005
• Temporomandibular Dysfunction – July 2005. Heredia, Alajuela Regional Congress. Costa Rica
• Facial Trauma Management – Hospital San Vicente de Paul – October 2005
• Nanotechnology in Cosmetic Dentistry – Composite Resin Grandio – Voco / Dental Congress – Costa Rican Association of Dental Congress – May 2006.
• Central Hospital Police – Bogota-Colombia Maxillofacial Surgery Service. 1999.
• Medical Center. Caravans ASOMOC goodwill. San José, Costa Rica. October 1999 – August 2001. – Pro Bono
• University of Science and Technology San Jose
• Costa Rica in July 2000 – December 2001.
• April. Consultation particular. Bogota-1992-1999.
• Exclusive Practice Cosmetic Dentistry.
• Hospital Félix Bulnes Cerda. Maxillofacial Surgery Department – Santiago de Chile – February-December 2002
• June. San Juan de Dios Hospital. Maxillofacial Surgery Department – Santiago de Chile – June to December 2002
• Aesthetic Dental Clinic – Santiago de Chile – February to December 2002 exclusively in Maxillofacial Surgery Practice
• Ltda Saludental Maxillofacial Surgery Service February-Diciembre2002 Santiago de Chile
• Smile Clinics – Maxillofacial Surgery and Implantology Santiago February to December 2002.
• Specialized Dental Clinic MANTILLA PERALTA. Specialty Dentistry with emphasis on Cosmetic Dentistry and Oral and Maxillofacial Aesthetic where I currently developing professionally.
• Chief of Dentistry and Maxillofacial Surgery Specialties – Hospital San Vicente de Paul – Heredia – Costa Rica, Present.
• Odontogenic mediastinitis-A Case Report
Published in the Journal of Odontostomatology
Vol 1 No. 2 (Nov.-Dic/94) and Dental Tribune Magazine. . Surgery Special Vol.2 No. 12/94
• Using the modified approach endaural Temporomandibular Joint Surgery
Joints 124 Report
Universitas Dental Journal
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
• Modification of the Mandibular Sagittal Osteotomy
Universitas Dental Journal.
Pontificia Universidad Javeriana
Submitted for publication: Junio/98
• Local Stimulation Eyelid Orbicularis from an Experimental Model of Facial paralysis in dogs.
• Mandibular ameloblastoma. Case Report.
Journal of the Central Hospital of the National Police
Vol.1 No. November 1, 1998
• Technical Feasibility of Autologous Graft Elongation of Iliac Crest for Mandibular Reconstruction