Dr Robert Utsman
Dr. Robert Utsman was raised in United States . He is a Doctor in Dental Surgery, graduate of the Latin University. He completed a residency program in: Post Doctorate Training Fellowship, Oral and Craniofacial Biology Sciences at the University of Maryland Baltimore.
Dr. Utsman acquired a Certificate, TMD/Orofacial Pain 2008 – 2010 from the University of Minnesota. He also completed a Fellowship in Oral Medicine
2006 – 2007 from the University of Illinois at Chicago.
- Doctor in Dental Surgery. Latin American University of Science and Technology, San Jose, Costa Rica. 1999-2004.
- Division of Periodontics at Hospital Calderón Guardia. August 2002.
- Fellowship in Restorative Sciences, University of Costa Rica. 2004.
- Fellowship in Cosmetic Dentistry, University of Costa Rica. 2007.
- Master´s Degree in Operative and Dental Aesthetics, University of Costa Rica. 2008-2009.
- Post-Doctoral Fellowship in Implant Dentistry, Pontificia University Javeriana, 2011.
- Basic Life Support. 2015 – Present.
- Course of Laws and Regulations of the Costa Rican Dental College. 2003 – Present.
- National Dental Boards Examinations. 2004 – Present.
- Course of Epidemiology and Biostatics for Health Professionals. Dr. Petri, May 2008.
- Course of Digital Smile Design, May 2015
- Member of the Dental Surgeons College of Costa Rica 2004 – Present.
- Member of ADA (American Dental Association) 2011 – Present.
- Member of IAOMT (International Academy of Oral Medicine and Toxicology) 2015 – Present.
- Conference of the commercial 3M High Achieving Aesthetics in direct restorations. August 2005.
- Lecture by Dr. Ramón de Gordon, Septodont Laboratories. May 2005.
- Conference of 3M ESPE Dental Modern and New Considerations by Dr. Gordon Christensen. July 2007.
- Private Clinic accredited by the Ministry of Health, in Avenida Escazú (America Dental), 2010 – present.
- Private Clinic accredited by the Ministry of Health, in Rivera de Belen, 2003-present.
- Professor of Restorative Clinic (undergraduate) of University of Costa Rica, January 2008 – December 2009.
- Professor of Dental Clinic. ULACIT, Latin American University of Science and Technology, 2010.
- Chief of Operative Dentistry Division, ULACIT, Latin American University of Science and Technology, 2010-Present.