Article provided by: Welland Dental Centre
If you've ever lived through a less-than-positive experience visiting the dentist with your child, you probably appreciate the value of knowing a well-trained dentistry staff.
See Welland Dental Centre when searching for a qualified child dentist in Welland. Our dedication to providing our youngest patients with quality dentistry includes patient education, gentle, comfortable treatments, and office visits that establish a positive relationship between your child and our staff.
How Often Should I Take My Child to the Dentist?
The ADA advises parents to bring their children in for checkups starting at six months of age and every six months after. Early dental visits are essential for two significant reasons:
- Dental care at an early age sets the stage for how your child feels about visiting the dentist for the rest of their life. Choosing the right child dentist in Welland will make that essential positive impression.
- Your child's dentist needs to check newly erupting teeth to make sure they're coming in correctly and see that your child is learning how to brush and floss correctly.
What Are the Benefits of Choosing a Pediatric Dentist?
You'll need to spend time with your child's dentist to learn how to teach at-home brushing and flossing methods. With time and practice, they'll master the skills with your help. Additional advantages of seeing a child dentist in Welland include:
- Trained staff who speak with words that your child will understand
- Cavity prevention and oral health lessons for your child
- Smaller equipment designed to fit the patient's mouth
- Establishing an on-going patient-dentist relationship that carries over to adult years.
- Respect, compassion, and trusted care.
Your Child Dentist in Welland
At Welland Dental Centre, we remain committed to providing every member of your family with quality treatments and services that lead to a beautiful, healthy smile. See us for your child's semi-annual fluoride treatments, dental sealing, sedation for fearful children, early orthodontic screenings, digital imaging, laser treatments, tooth-colored fillings, and a full range of preventive, restorative, and cosmetic options. You'll find most treatments your family requires offered in-house at Welland Dental Centre. Reducing referrals means a more positive experience when you need dental care.
The American Dental Association estimates more than 90% of patients experience some level of fear or anxiety when it's time to see their dentist. . Our advanced equipment and newest treatments provided at our practice help to eliminate apprehension before and during procedures. Keep us in mind when looking for a new family dentist or when you need emergency access to a dentist 24-hours a day.Child Dentist Welland
View Larger Map